Appetizer- Serves 4
8 Ounces of Sushi Grade Ahi Tuna
(purchase for overnight shipping here
1 French Baguete
Salt and Pepper to taste
(The following items are found in our retail store)
2 Tablespoons Humble House Guajillo and Red Jalapeno Sauce
1 Cup Kenko Mayonnaise
1 container Soy Sauce Pearls
1. Slice Baguette at a bias cut and brush both sides with butter ghee.
2. Grill bread slices at a medium high heat for about 2 minutes each side.
3. While Bread is grilling salt and pepper your tuna and sear on grill for about 2 minutes on each side per inch of thickness.
4. On the side, mix 2 tablespoons of Humble House sauce with 1 cup of Kenko Mayo.
5. Slice tuna and then cut into cubes.
6. Plate bread and place desired amount of tuna cubes onto each piece, then pour a small amount of the spicy mayo onto the tuna. Finally add desired amount of soy sauce pearls.
7. Serve and enjoy!!