Thai Breaded Sweet Shrimp with Cilantro
2 pounds Fresh Head on 71/80 Small Shrimp
10 whole eggs
2 cups of flour
Juice of 2 lemons
1 tablespoon Chili Oil
1 quarter cup of Sweet Chili Sauce
1 ounce fresh chopped Cilantro
- Rinse Shrimp under cool running water
- Whip whole eggs with 2 ounces of water
- Dip shrimp in egg wash mixture and shake excess
- Dip in flour and shake off excess.
- Deep fry until golden brown or for about 5 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Remove and toss with Thai sweet chili sauce, chili oil, lemon juice and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy! (Eat the whole thing head and all! Don't be scared, give it a try!!)
- Tags: Shrimp
- Blake Groomer