- 1lb. 21/25 Gulf Shrimp Peeled and Deveined
- ¼ cup of Diced Red Bell Peppers
- ¼ cup of Diced Yellow Bell Peppers
- ¼ cup of Green Bell Peppers
- ½ cup of Diced Onions
- 1 cup of Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cleaned Blue Crabs or Gumbo Crabs cut in half
- Cooking oil
- 1 Loaf of Bias Cut Bread
- Garlic Butter Spread
- 1 Cajun Power Shrimp Stew Jar
- White Rice
- Cook bell peppers in a sauté pan at a medium high heat until translucent.
- Add the gumbo crabs and tomatoes to the pan, cooking for 3 minutes stirring occasionally
- While mixture cooks, brush your garlic butter spread over your sliced bread and cook in a toaster at a medium heat until toasted on both sides (color should be golden brown).
- Place shrimp in mixture and pour one jar of Cajun Power in, then add 2 ounces of water, stir and cook for about 7 or 8 minutes.
- Serve over white rice with garlic bread on the side.