- 1lb. Cobia Skin Off
- 1 Sliced Large Avocado
- 4 Corn Tortillas
- 1 Small Diced Red Onion
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 5 Ounces Chopped Cabbage 1 small Tomato Diced
- ¼ Cup Chopped Cilantro Leaves
- 5 ounces Lime Juice
- Vegetable Oil
- Marinate the Cobia in a bag for about 30 minutes with Lime Juice, salt and pepper.
- Cook Cobia in a sauté pan, at a medium high heat for about 4 minutes on each side.
- While Cobia cooks pour vegetable oil in a frying pan about ½ an inch thick at a medium heat. Place Corn Tortilla one by one in your pan for about twenty seconds or until golden brown then flip with tongs for another twenty seconds. Place on a paper towel covered plate to absorb excess oil.
- Once fish is fully cooked remove and slice fish into strips.
- Add desired amount of fish and vegetables to each tortilla.