- ¼ cup Kenko Mayonnaise(or preferred Brand of Mayonnaise)
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro
- 1 ½ cups Lobster Meat Cut in Chunks
- ½ cup Chopped Cucumber
- ½ cup Grape Tomatoes Cut in Quarters
- 1 Tablespoon Meyer Lemon
- 4 Bolillos cut in half
- Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper to Taste
- Mix ingredients in a bowl and keep in the refrigerator to chill for thirty minutes to an hour.
- Preheat a large heavy skillet (12 to 14-inches) over medium-low heat (a black cast-iron pan is perfect). Lightly butter both sides of each bun. Place them in the pan and cook for about 2 minutes until golden brown. Turn the buns over and toast the other side.
- Stuff Bolillos with desired amount of lobster mixture.