Infused Olive Oil Grilled Swordfish
- 4 6-8 ounce 1 inch thick Swordfish Steaks
- 2-3 ounces of Infused Olive Oils
- Kosher Salt and Cracked Black Pepper
- Mix infused olive oil, salt, and pepper in small bowl. Place swordfish steaks in small zip lock baggies with a good amount of marinade covering entire portion and refrigerate. Allow fish to marinate for 30 minutes or so prior to cooking.
- Preheat well oiled grill to medium high heat. Remove swordfish from marinade shaking to remove excess oil. Grill swordfish for 3-4 minutes on each side or until grill marks begin to appear. Serve with your favorite grilled veggies that can also be marinated with infused oils.