- One 8 oz Faroe Island Salmon fillet skin on
- 1 Tablespoon Delicias Capers
- Juice from half of a large lemon
- 4-5 Tablespoons of butter (unsalted)
- One Cup Angle hair pasta
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley
- Olive Oil
- To begin season your Salmon with salt and pepper while in a skillet you heat olive oil to a medium high heat.
- Once oil is hot, place your salmon fillet into the pan skin side down.At this time begin to prepare your preferred type of pasta ( I recommend angle hair) .
- Continue to allow your salmon to cook until the fillet does not stick to the pan.Once salmon can move freely, flip your fillet to the other side to cook for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- While Salmon cooks, in a separate small sauce pan add 4-5 tablespoons of butter and heat at a medium to low temperature.Once butter has melted, add the juice of half of a large lemon and one tablespoon of Delicias Capers with a little of the caper juice into the pan.
- Next, add fresh cracked pepper and chopped fresh parsley and whisk gently to mix. Once salmon is cooked remove from the pan and place on top of your pasta in a serving bowl (as pictured).
- Next, remove sauce from heat and spoon over salmon and pasta.
- Finally, pair with a glass of your favorite white wine and enjoy the sweet and salty flavors of this decadent dish!
Photography By: Lynda Peterson