- 1 cup lobster meat cooked
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons butter melted and unsalted
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked lobster meat, add the bread crumbs and Cajun seasoning, and mix in the melted butter. Mix well.
- Form the patties, then roll in the Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray, and then place your Lobster Cakes into the basket. Spray them with cooking spray. Set the temperature to 370 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!