- 2 Mahi Mahi filets
- sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bunch of broccolini optional
- chimichurri sauce
- Bring a large sauce pan filled halfway with water to a boil.
- Take Mahi Mahi fillets and pat dry with a paper towel. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, then place the fillets in the pan. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until the fish is cooked-through and no longer translucent. Remove from skillet and let rest for a few minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, add the broccolini to the boiling water. Cook for 5-6 minutes until tender. Remove broccolini, and place in an ice bath to stop cooking.
- Top with chimichurri sauce and serve immediately with the broccolini.
To save a pan, you would also be welcome to cook the broccolini alongside the Mahi Mahi in the skillet.