- 2-3 lbs. of Scottish Salmon Fillet, Skin On and Boneless
- Juice from two Lemons
- ¼ cup of Dry White Wine, Chardonnay works well
- ½ cup of Water
- ½ stick of Unsalted Whole Butter
- 2 tbsp Chopped Dill
- 1 tbsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1-2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place Scottish Salmon skin down in the center of a baking sheet with rolled sides (to keep liquid from rolling off). Squeeze lemons, spreading juice evenly along the fillet allowing the excess to run into the pan.
- Add White Wine and Water to the pan (this liquid is what helps keep the salmon moist and helps steam it). Cut the butter into ¼- ½ inch slices and spread them around the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Season salmon with Dill, Black Pepper, and Salt. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the fillet.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for approximately 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer stuck in the center of the thickest part registers 130 degrees. While baking, occasionally spoon liquid over the tops of the fillet to keep moist. Remove from oven and serve as an appetizer or main course.