- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound of Peeled and Deveined Gulf Shrimp (21-30 ct.)
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic
- ½ cup of dry white wine (Chardonnay etc.)
- 2 large lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup of finely diced tomato
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- Kosher Salt and Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat sauté pan with olive oil over medium high heat. When hot add shrimp
and cook until shrimp begins to change colors. (About 2 minutes)
- Mix in chopped garlic, cooking for a minute or so to soften garlic. Add white wine
and reduce by half.
- Reduce Heat. Mix in lemon juice and tomatoes. Add butter 1 tablespoon at a
time mixing gently over low heat to create proper consistency in sauce. (Don’t do
this over high heat because butter will begin to break up and separate). Garnish
with chopped parsley and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with Cappellini Pasta or any other of your favorite herb flavored pastas. Add fresh toasted garlic bread for sopping up sauce.