SERVES: 6 or more
- 2 lbs. of Swordfish, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2-1 cup of Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt and Cracked Black Pepper
- Parsley or your favorite freshly chopped herbs
- Kabob Skewers
- Combination of your favorite grill-able vegetables cut into chunks (Suggestions: Bell Peppers, Onions, Cherry Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Squash, Zucchini, etc..)
- Combination of other grill-able standalone vegetables (Suggestions: Asparagus, Potatoes cut in thick Slices, etc..)
Optional: Vinaigrette for finishing Veggies
- Preheat well oiled Grill to Medium-High Heat. Add Swordfish chunks and chopped vegetables to skewers in alternation pattern. In large bowl, mix oil, salt, pepper, and herbs. Toss kabobs in olive oil marinade making sure all sides are coated. Also coat standalone vegetable.
- Cook kabobs and vegetables on grill for 3-4 minutes before flipping. Cook for another 3-4 minutes. Remove from grill and top with vinaigrette if desired.