- 8 slice baguette bread
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ c. guacamole
- 6 oz. lump crab meat fresh or packaged
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Fresh dill chopped, for garnish
- Lemon zest for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a wire rack on a large rimmed baking pan; set aside.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil; place on wire rack. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, turning halfway through. Remove from oven; cool.
- Toss crab meat with lemon juice. Spread guacamole on toasted baguette slices; top with crab meat. Garnish with fresh dill and lemon zest, if desired.